Action without vision just passes the time.
Vision with action can change the world.
Communications Service Providers are undergoing constant changes to remain competitive. Atanoo consulting is focusing on performing business transformation programs, ensuring that our customers are well equipped to face their coming challenges.
A Business transformation program is driven by multiple internal and external organizational reasons, such as Merger & Acquisition, expansion of the organization to new areas, internal efficiency programs, regulatory changes and more. The characteristic of the transformation also varies, based on the reasons. M&A may trigger a convergence or harmonization process of the acquired units. Expansion to new technologies may require systems replacement to support the introduced technology.
In a business Transformation program, ATANOO uses the Enterprise Architecture as a point of reference as this covers the overall collection of business components used to operate the company, including:
- Business processes and their building blocks
- Software assets (i.e. homegrown, COTS etc.)
- Integration assets (i.e. EAI, interfaces, ETL etc.)
- Organization roles and responsibilities
- Specific problems and expectations when addressing each of the above
Success is achieved in steps, utilizing the V2A Methodology and ATLooks Studio tool, pre loaded with our Best Practices knowledge base. Having this centralized information accelerates the planning and monitoring of the business transformation project portfolio and augmenting the success rate. Based on our V2A methodology for Business Transformation projects, we provide the following services:
- Business Harmonization - unifying and aligning your business processes across all your organizational units to ensure that your business is marching in one direction.
- IT Optimization - Reducing your overall IT Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by consolidating systems and removing applications redundancy in your organization, based on your goals.
- Scoping and Requirements Gathering - Requirement capturing for a new BSS / OSS system is an uncertain process. Through our methodical process, that constantly checks cross dependencies, our requirement gathering and scoping process can reduce your implementation risks costs and time.
- Vendors Evaluation - Selection of a BSS / OSS process usually means a long relationship with your vendor. We will accompany you though the process of building the proposal request and evaluate the responders to reduce your risk and ensure sustainable relationships.
- Revenue Assurance - Introduction of more and more systems and additional interfaces to link them, increase significantly your financial vulnerability. By analyzing and optimizing your revenue assurance control, we can help you adjust to your acceptable level of financial risk